Dual-Side Backscattered Inspection System
System allows to retrieve X-ray image of the surface of the human body on both sides of a full-length in order to detect objects hidden under clothing, including weapons and armor, explosives and drugs, electronics, etc.
Backscatter technology that is used for retrieving images provides 100% safety for health of inspected person, staff and other people that can be near the system duaring its work.
The system can be integrated to the security network via TCP/IP, which allows to work in multi operator mode.
System’s database allow to store up to 100 000 images together with service information.
- Obtaining negative and positive images;
- Smoothly change the degree of gamma correction, brightness and contrast;
- Magnification of the selected image fragment;
- Image archive and ability of showing previously saved images according to the data and time;
- Network integration allow to send and receive data to/from other security
|Number of images per scan||2|
|Emission per scan, microSv (microRem)||less than 0,1 (10)|
|Scanning area, mm||height - not less than 2000 width - not less than 780|
|Scanning time, seconds||less than 5|
|Physical Dimensions (Height x Lenght x Width), mm||2600 x 1600 x 1140|
|Unit weight, kg||less than 500|
|Warm up time, minutes||less than 10|
|Power||85 - 240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption, kW||less than 1,5|
|Anode voltage, kV||100|
|Tube current (typical), mA||1|