Accrete International (SMC-Private) Limited is an Indenting company registered with Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan and the Federal Board of Revenue. It is operating from its Head Office at Suite 19-A, Plot No. 7, 2nd Floor Rehmat Centre I-8 Markaz Islamabad. The scope of activities encompasses provisioning of end to end security solution and facilitation in procurement of high end products from inland and abroad to Public and Private Sector/Departments/Organizations. The team of Accrete International has a vast experience of working in different institutions of armed forces with special expertise in carrying out security threat evaluation; provide consultancy and workable solution based on economization and optimization of resources.
Our professional expertise/experience combined with a passion for technology and problem solving trans lates into new and smart solutions for security issues in a present day competitive market.
We, while offering end to end turnkey solutions provide suggested blue print of the project in response to RFPs followed by project management, expert consultancy for quality assurance and induction of products (indigenous and imported).
We are committed to provide a fresh approach as a result of threat analysis to security system integration and security needs of our valued customers.
We aim at facilitating the procurement of all high end products as required by the clients by employing our best qualified resource persons.
Our Focused ClientageWe wish to focus our energies for the Cement Sector and Oil Exploration Companies in Private Sector and Headquarters Security Division (SPD), Project Management Organization (PMO), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi, Air Headquarters (PAF) Islamabad, SUPARCO Karachi, in Public Sector.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Accrete International (SMC-Private) Limited is a company with its core areas of business in facilitation in procurement.
- As part of end to end solution, we extend the services for installation, commissioning and integration of security equipment.
- To meet the specific needs of the inland market company offers a range of comprehensive services as part of procurement facilitation which includes:
- To resource the products from world over against the demand tender notices published in the National Daily Newspapers and placed
on PPRA Site.
- Participate in proprietary tenders.
- Security and Surveillance threat evaluation studies.
- Security Survey, assessment and Reporting.
- Security Project Management (including Design and Implementation).
- Quality Assurance, Integration & Maintenance.
- Provision of Telecommunications & IT Systems.
- Design & implementation of partial Civil Works as part of turnkey solution.
- Operation & Maintenance of Deployed System.