PORTABLE X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEM
The images are shown on the display of the control unit in a positive/negative form, pseudo colours, with enhanced contrast or in dual energy mode. Zooming in on any of the nine areas of the screen allows better identification. Retrieved images can be stored in the memory of the cotrlor unit for further investigation or reference (up to 30,000 images). Stored images can also be edited and provided with additional text, graphics and voice information. If necessary, these images can be copied from the D:\images directory of a ‘’BU-4’’ control unit to a USB flash drive. Universal power supply (85 - 240 VAC 50/60Hz) ensures easy operation anywhere in the world. This is the only system on the market that works at the temperatures ranging from -20°С to +50°С with humidity level of up to 90%. The NORKA X-ray system is delivered in two handy carrying bags or in a single case.
NORKA has a wide range of applications in customs services, law enforcement devisions, airport security and other areas.
- Inspection of mail, parcels and small articles Detection of Weapons, Bombs and Explosive devices
- Searching for concealed eavesdropping devices in furniture,
- office equipment, walls, door/window frames, etc
- Non destructive testing and evaluation of machinery, aircraft, vehicles
The NORKA X-ray system is easy to use, reliable and completely safe to operate. It provides excellent detecting capability with no harmful effects to its users or service personnel.
- ‘’BU-4’’ control unit is based on an industrial microprocessor and 12’’ TFT LCD with touch screen (can be equiped with any notebook computer)
- ‘’SKB-3D’’ digital camera unit (1280x1024, 16-bit)
- Interchangeable X-ray converter viewing area: 300x400 mm (standard) with converter unit support. Interchangeable converters (190x250 and 410x550 mm) are available on request
- Specially designed ‘’RE-160’’ and ‘’RE-120’’ minifocus X-ray digital generators, ‘’RE-150MN’’ microfocus and any X-ray unit from the RAP series (constant potential with the voltage up to 300kV)
- Focusing device (optional for microfocus X-ray units) Set of connecting cables
- PC mouse & keyboard (optional) USB flash drive (optional) Recharg
- able battery & charging device Set of transport bags or transport case
|General specifications||X -RAY UNIT||RE-160||RE-120||RE-150MN||RAP 220-5|
|Operation mode||5-25 second exposures in single energy mode|
|Max. X-ray tube voltage, kV||160||120||150||220|
|Focal spot size, μm||800||600||80||2000|
|Resolution (copper wire), μm||80||60||40||80|
|Total penetration (Al equivalent), mm||120||65||80||200|
|Total penetration (Fe equivalent), mm||40||24||20||60|
|X-RAY IMAGE CONVERTER|
|Сamera unit||Digital - SKB-3D 1280х1024, 16 bit|
|Interchangeable converter - screening area(H x W), mm||''PR-4'' - 190х250|
|''PR-5'' - 300х400 (standard)|
|''PR-6'' - 410х550|
|Display||12'' colour TFT touch screen display|
|Memory size (image number )||30 000|
|Battery life||2 hours, or 60 X-ray image acquisitions|
|Through-put||60 pictures per hour|
|Operating temperature||- 20оС to +50оС (-4оF to +122оF)|
|Relative humidity||90% (35оС / 95оF)|
|Weight, kg*||less than 29|
*Standard system configuration (NORKA with RE-160, set of transport bags, BU-4, SKB-3D, PR-5 and rechargeble battery & charging device)
PPR-3246 and FP-3543 are portable X-ray converters designed for X-ray nondestructive inspection of baggage, mail, office environment, furniture, building constructions, etc. both indoors and outdoors. They can be integrated into the NORKA inspection system as well as into other X-ray systems. PPR-3246 and FP-3543 converters can successfully detect explosive devices and their components, hidden video/audio recording devices etc. These converters can be used for inspection of large size objects which, due to their construction profile, can not be scanned by stationary X-ray systems.
All converters have built-in rechargeable battery and can work while being charged. The control command and data transmission are carried out via Wi-Fi or cable. Newest thinnest (only 15,5mm) flat panel detector FP-3543 allow to inspect objects with the highest resolution (2560x3070) and with the big (356 х 424mm) sensitive area. Built-in replaceable battery allows to make up to 80 images on one charge (two batteries included). Works in both wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) modes.
The main feature of the PPR-3246 converters is their scanning linear detector with various type of scintillators and detector pitch sizes.
|Operating area (H x W), mm||460 х 640||320 х 460||240 х 320||356 х 424|
|Converter type||scanning||scanning||phosphor screen + CCD||flat panel|
|Detector pitch, mm||0,8 or 0,4 or 0,2*||0,8 or 0,4 or 0,2*||-||0,139|
|Digitizing depth, bit||16||16||12||14|
|Through-put, pictures per min||4||6||12||8|
|Wireless communication range, m||up to 50||up to 50||up to 50||up to 50|
|Wire detection (copper wire), mm||0,1||0,1||0,06||0,05|
|Spatial resolution, Lp/mm||up to 2,5||up to 2,5||2,7||2,8|
|Dimensions (L x H x W), mm||780х580х36(59)||454х468х33(59)||340 х 340 х 160||383 х 460 х 15,5|
* Standard size 0,8mm can be optimized according to the customer’s needs (0,4mm and 0,2mm detector pitch)