Transmission X-Ray Body Screening System
The Full Body(FB) X-ray screening system is designed for effective detection of items hidden under clothes, on and inside the human body. This system can be used in anti- terrorism applications, to protect state facilities and at border crossings.
The system can be used to provide access control required for special security zones. It yields high resolution of detected images due to a minimum dose of irradiation. The pre-programmed functions of the system can help operator to quickly perform the image processing to identify hidden objects.
The main advantages of this design are nondestructivity, low dose load, high penetration and high productivity due to high sensitivity of the detector. Additional internal protection against scattered X-ray is used, practically, with no exclusion zone.
The system can be installed at any place where power supply is provided and is intended for 24/7 operation all-year-round. The inspection is carried out automatically with images being transmitted to the control computer.
- Steel scanning module that includes dual energy acclimated X-ray unit, full body-sized line detector, local X-ray protection for reducing scattered radiation zone. Integrated color lights indicate the system’s status: green - ready, yellow - X-ray On, red - error;
- Movable belt with steps;
- Remote control keyboard with the Power On/ Emergency Off buttons;
- Remote control unit based on personal computer with Windows operating system and 21’’ TFT screen;
- integrated special software for storing and enhancing images including all known filtering.ering.
|Material detectability||Metal, ceramic, plastics, powders, explosives, narcotics etc|
|Detection area capability||Objects hidden on and inside the body|
|Scan time, seconds||less than 5|
|Worming time, seconds||120|
|Through-put, persons per hour||120|
|Penetration (steel), mm||22|
|Wire detectability||36 AWG (0,12mm)|
|Technology||Low dose transmission X-ray|
|Dose per inspection||< 0,25 µSv (<0,025 mRem)*|
|Dimensions (L х W х H), mm||2450 х 1842 х 2470|
|Width of the tunnel, mm||720|
* Can be optimized according to the customer’s needs